Chichester College Group has an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Lecturer in Equine
at our Brinsbury Campus. You will join us on a part time (29.6 hours per week), permanent
. In return, we will offer a competitive salary Pro rata of £21,511 - £37,761 (i.e. £17,208.80 - £30,208.80) per annum
.The Chichester College Group
is the largest provider of further education in Sussex and is comprised of 5 Colleges based at Chichester, Crawley, Worthing, Haywards Heath, and Brinsbury near Pulborough which is land-based. Through our colleges, we educate and train around 25,000 full and part-time students every year and provide teaching excellence to meet the future needs of the regions' employers.In return for joining us as our Lecturer in Equine, we will offer you:
Key Responsibilities of ourLecturer in Equine:
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave package
- Discounted private medical care
- Subsidised local gym membership, plus more
Our ideal Lecturer in Equine should have the below skills and experience:
- Undertake teaching and learning related activities, including tutoring, as agreed.
- Ensure that appropriate learning materials are prepared and assessments and assignments are undertaken in a timely manner.
- Undertake administration and provide reports and statistics regarding student and teaching matters.
- Take an active role in the achievement of high individual student retention and success rates, meeting or surpassing the relevant targets for each.
- Develop curricula and learning activities, taking into consideration literacy and numeracy development, and equality and diversity.
- Understand personal responsibilities in relation to Safeguarding.
- Keep up-to-date with current issues, changes, and policies relating to the educational sector.
- Participate in marketing activities and promote the College for the purpose of gaining sponsorship, advertising, good public relations and increased recruitment.
- Undertake the delivery of literacy and numeracy.
Closing date for applications:
- Level 5 (or equivalent), or above in Equine or Animal Studies related subject
- Level 2 literacy and numeracy
- Relevant experience in Equine and/or Animal related industries
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- An understanding of safeguarding vulnerable groups
26th May 2022Interview date:
16th June 2022
If you would like to learn more about our Lecturer in Equine
role, then please click 'apply
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.