Accounts Assistant - London Based Design Agency Reporting to: Finance Manager£25,000- £28,000 depending on experience Ref: VisionFR2692
Our Client is an award winning creative agency that are now seeking an equally exceptional Accounts Assistant
to join this vibrant, fun agency. Accounts Assistant Key Responsibilities:
Accounts AssistantKey Attributes Required:
- Supplier queries
- Processing supplier invoices and reconcile to supplier statements
- Processing expenses and ensuring compliance to company regulation.
- Processing suppliers for weekly payment runs.
- Weekly bank reconciliations.
- Monthly credit card reconciliations.
- Liaising with the team raising sales invoices and credit notes and posting onto accounts systems
- Monitoring status of unbilled projects
- Managing credit control function and chasing overdue payments
- Handle any client queries and liaise with account management team.
- Setting up new supplier and client codes
- Assist in preparation and submission of all statutory returns including quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with month-end deadlines
- Reconciling intercompany balances on a monthly basis.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail and a thorough approach
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, inclusion and eliminating unlawful discrimination within our workforce and whilst fulfilling our Client recruitment needs .
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.