HOME CARE ASSISTANT - ONE OF THE BEST RATES OUT THERE WITH AMAZING BENEFITS !!!!GUARANTEED PERMANENT CONTRACT 16 - 48 HOURS PER WEEK, PLUS PLENTY OF OVERTIME IF REQUIREDUPTO £16 PER HOUR WEEKDAYS DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE AND NVQ LEVEL !!!!
Friendly, well established home care employer, been established 11 years, great reputation in the local area and growing. Very close friendly team, where you will be valued.COVERING ANY AREA TO SUIT YOU FROM LYMINGTON, CHRISTCHURCH, SWAY, BROCKENHURST OR NEW MILTON
Benefits for Home Care Assistant:
- MILEAGE PAID AT 35P OR 45P WITH MAGNET
- FULL TIME AND PART TIME HOURS YOU CHOOSE 16-48 PERM CONTRACTS !!!!!
- HOURS AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE
- MUST BE A CAR DRIVER OR HAVE YOUR OWN MOTORBIKE OR MOPED
Key duties for a Home Care Assistant:
- First class comprehensive, ongoing and PAID training
- Guaranteed permanent contract of upto 48 hours per week, plus plenty of overtime if required.
- Genuine career progression and help in gaining qualifications
- Flexible working hours and above average rates of pay & paid mileage
- Company Pension
- NVQ/QCF's paid for and rate increases upon completion
- Free DBS
- Friendly well-established employer that looks after their team
Who we are looking for in a Home Care Assistant:
- Personal Care
- Medication support
- Meal preparation
- Practical tasks and light domestic work including assisting with pet care
- Supplies shopping
- Social and companionship visits
- Appointment attendance
- Companionship outings including afternoon teas, meals out, theatre trips, accompanied shopping and the like
- Sitting service/support to partners or main Carers.
- Individuals with a passion for supporting people to remain safely in their homes
- You will require a valid driving licence and your own car or drive a Motorbike or Moped
- You must be kind, caring, keen to learn, empathetic and have the right aptitude and attitude to care for elderly clients in their own homes
- You will be required to work alternate weekends.
Thanks for taking the time to check out our posting. If this sounds like you, and sounds like it could be something
you like to be part of, then please email us or apply.
Attach a CV with a current phone number and we will be in contact.
Call or Whatsapp me at Care First Recruitment Mark on Tel: (Any time).