Service Coordinator required
for our client a leading Engineering company who specialise in the manufacturing and service of smoke control and ventilation systems whose head office is based in Petersfield.
They are currently looking to recruit a service coordinator / service scheduler to join their service department.
The successful scheduler should ideally have experience of working as a Service Coordinator / Planner within a similar industry, namely someone who has worked for an engineering services, building service or facilities maintenance company, although this is not essential. You will be performing general admin tasks, and should be comfortable working with Word and Excel.
The Service Coordinator will be expected to be organised and manage engineer's labour and daily workload. Other tasks include; ordering materials, booking in planned maintenance times etc.Service Coordinator Position Overview
Service Coordinator Position Requirements
- Organising a team of engineers and efficiently managing their workload
- Dealing with customer queries and relaying information to the relevant engineer
Service Coordinator Position Remuneration
- Previous experience as a Scheduler, Planner, Coordinator
- Advantageous to have experience within the Facilities industry.
- Be happy to commute to Petersfield
- Salary up to £27,000
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression
- Free Parking or Shuttle Busses provided
- Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 16:00, Friday 08:00 - 15:30
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.