The Senior Product Manager will lead discovery, customer research, product experience definition and go to market for our core product and integrations workstream. You will work with a Software Development Manager and associate team(s) to plan and deliver new features, product iterations and solutions. You will work in partnership with our commercial and marketing teams to ensure product adoption and success.
You will lead a transition of the team with a focus on Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) and value add solutions. This will lead the core product and API integration roadmaps.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Product Manager you will:
· Build relationships with our customers to understand their needs and challenges within practice today
· Research the market to understand opportunities and ongoing innovation
· Lead product discovery to create user centric solutions, define the experience and build out epic backlog
· Generate functional and non-functional requirements to provide clear traceability on what features and solutions are required
· Create use case based wireframes, user journeys, prototypes
· Create clear goals and objectives for the product pod to deliver
· Manage the product backlog and build out roadmap
· Ensure the pipeline is planned and ready for development
· Facilitate prioritisation and decisions required to enable smooth delivery of projects
· Define what good looks like with success criteria for all projects and initiatives, design metrics and implement monitoring to provide transparency on product performance
· Continual engagement with customer base to understand feedback and adoption of products, solutions and opportunities
· Manage projects - scope, timeline and budget as required