A progressive and award-winning regional law firm are looking for a Childcare Solicitor to join them in their Blackburn office.
In this role, your workload will focus mainly on a publicly funded family caseload
The firm are passionate about helping their employees to reach their full potential and as a result, you will have access to a variety of training and growth opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity if you are keen to progress your career and develop your skillset.Childcare Solicitor - Blackburn The company & role
?Added extras and benefits
- A forward-thinking, Top 200, multi-service firm with a solid reputation with offices in Manchester & Blackburn.
- The firm have a down-to-earth team culture and really invest in the development of their lawyers'
- The firm have a flexible working format so this is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take control of their work-life balance
- Commutable from: Blackburn, Preston, Burnley, Chorley, Bolton and Rochdale
The ideal candidate
- 25 days annual leave + Birthday Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Medicash Benefits Package
- Subsidised Parking
- Flexible Working hours/ Working from home available
- Rewarded for efforts with a healthy bonus.
- Encouragement of internal progression
- Encourage internal and external training.
How to apply for this Childcare Solicitor role
- A Childcare Solicitor with 3+ years' PQE
- Excellent IT Skills -familiar with Microsoft Office applications and document management skills
- Will be committed to providing a high level of customer service
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking 'Apply' above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, Contact Michaela on the Realm Recruit website or follow the link.
Michaela is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of family lawyers in Merseyside and Lancashire. Working with family teams in Liverpool, Southport, Preston and The Wirral, she recruits for family law roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you're a family solicitor looking to make a move, Michaela can help you take your next step.Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch - if we find your referral a job, we'll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more on Realm Recruit's website
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.