Data Quality Analyst Band 6The Role
This is an exciting opportunity to play an active role within the Trust's Delivery Team. You will be joining as a Data Quality Analyst supporting the implementation of the Trust CCS in this fast paced and exiting programme.Location
Expected to last 3 months with possible extensionHours per week:
37.5 hours per weekSalary:
£22.38 per hour (Umbrella) or £19.38 per hour (PAYE inclusive of holiday pay)What are we looking for?
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Demonstrable understanding of NHS data sets
- Proven analytical skills and experience in following scripts
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team, working within challenging timescales
- Experience of data quality activities
Key activities and outputs
- Work with the technology supplier to clean data ready for ingestion into the solution
- Provide data quality advice and guidance to other colleagues in the Trusts
- Feedback changes that will need to be made to data management within Trusts
- Prepare and deliver baselined data
- Providing support to services where data quality issues are found, analysing highly complex information and formulating action plans in conjunction with services and overseeing the progress of these.
- Report data quality performance to Executive Directors and the Trust Board
- Ongoing data quality management
- we expect all resources to come ready to work with all IT equipment.