Graphic Designer to join a busy marketing department. Flexible working for 3-4 days per week and the rest in the office.Bit more detail:
This fab business has a wide array of projects and design projects always on the go, and ever changing which will keep the role feeling fresh for years to come. We are looking for a highly creative, self-motivated, team player who thrives in a busy environment.
Our ideal candidate will love design, have a strong knowledge of evolving trends in culture and design, and constantly be trying to create new and exciting work. You would need to be able to work proactively under your own initiative, be extremely organised, and have the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.The role:
You will be working across all creative assets needed for digital channels, as well as print assets. The role needs a creative thinker who is up for a challenge and isn't afraid to muck in and take charge of our creative output.Responsibilities:
What you'll need:
- Implement existing brand guidelines on projects.
- Work closely with the full team to ensure creative is aligning with our content.
- Take charge of all creative, including the creation of digital, and print assets across multiple projects.
- Join creative meetings and be the driving force for our creative output.
- Help brainstorm and develop new brand identities for content series and sub-brands.
It would very useful if you have any of the following:
- Two to three years' experience in digital and print design either agency or in-house
- Expert Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects), Keynote, Google Docs.
- Running design projects as a sole designer, from ideation and research through to presenting mock-ups and producing final assets.
- Self-driven, proactive and up for a challenge.
- Ability to understand brand strategy/message and convert it into communication.
- Strong typographic and layout skills.
- Experience of photo editing in Photoshop
- 3D Modelling
- After Effects
- Motion Graphics
Please contact recruiter, Liz Gadd at Moxie and Mettle for the full job description, and to progress your application and send your CV hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk and please reference LG - 6FM02