Are you a pragmatic and delivery-focused person with a passion for helping teams deliver great software products, organisation change or service change?
Do you love having the flexibility to apply the right approach to the problem at hand?
Do you want to work for an organisation filled with great people, where your expertise, experience and ideas are valued and encouraged? As part of our continued growth we're looking for versatile and experienced Delivery Managers to join us in locations across the UK.About the Role
Our Delivery Managers get involved in engagements such as:
- Helping a team deliver a cutting-edge digital identity solution, combining cloud technology and Agile delivery methods to produce best of breed services and products.
- Working with a client to help them deliver vital changes to legacy platforms and transforming their engineering practices to a modern Agile framework.
- Championing good practice within an established team to support their ongoing improvement.
- Leading a Discovery phase with service and product designers to help a client define what their customers really need.
- Delivering a secure cloud platform that enables clients to stand up new environments in weeks instead of months.
Together with a track record of enterprise-scale project delivery, we'd like you to bring:
If you're looking for your next move into an award-winning consultancy where no two days or engagements will be the same, we'd love to hear from you! About Us
- A passion for delivery in all its forms.
- An ability to identify and overcome impediments.
- A flexible, 'can-do' attitude.
- Enthusiasm for technology and an ability to translate into the client need.
- Experiences and expertise to share with your peers and help us to keep improving.
We're an innovative tech consultancy - a team of problem solvers. Since 1993 we've been finding better ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world's leading organisations and have delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
We bring together experts from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients, and a stimulating and rewarding environment for our people.Some of the Perks
- A collaborative and inspiring environment working alongside some of the best tech people in the industry
- Hybrid working - you can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity, and take the time and space to focus when you need it
- Training opportunities and incentives - we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles
- Flexible benefits allowance - you can spend on additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more...
- We partner with Lifeworks to offer wellbeing support to our employees
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Giving back - the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from different backgrounds into tech
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts - we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- GymFlex gym membership program