SEN Teacher Location: Effingham Full TimeNegotiable RatesInterviews taking place ASAP
Would you like to be part of this lovely
school in Effingham which offers a curriculum which covers both academic and practical subjects allowing all students to find their talents and strengths whilst focusing on the skills needed to be able to build their better futures?
You will need to be a confident
SEN Teacher, enthusiastic
about learning and able to plan and deliver lessons to a diverse
class of learners. This position can offer additional responsibility for those keen to progress and develop
The school will be able to offer a different challenge
. You must be committed to high-quality teaching and be able to demonstrate a record of success
in raising children's attainment to join their wonderful
department and team.Requirements
- Ability to implement school policies and procedures
- Teacher Qualifications (QTS, PGCE, TEACH FIRST etc.)
- Enthusiasm and outstanding teacher knowledge to engage the students
- Experience working with special educational needs
- Enthusiastic and nurturing attitude
- Be able to manage challenging behaviours effectively
Working with REED grants you...
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
- Competitive pay rates
- Support with payroll and timesheets
- Access to CPD courses
- Access to the REED Rewards scheme which includes professional indemnity insurance, life/critical illness insurance, personal accident cover and a 24-hour legal and counselling helpline service
REED EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. For over 60 years Reed's education recruitment specialists have been delivering outstanding service to schools and educational settings across the UK.