I am working with a vibrant school supported by a diverse and enthusiastic community of staff, pupils and parents.
This secondary school based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire are seeking a self-motivated, innovative and outward-looking subject teacher who is passionate about chemistry and able to deliver creative and exciting lessons to inspire our students.
This position is to start in September 2022. This is a full-time position offered on a fixed term, maternity cover basis until the end of the academic year, July 2023.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well-qualified, enthusiastic and inspiring Teacher of Chemistry to join a dynamic and high-achieving department. Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver a high standard of teaching to Key Stage 3-5
- Have excellent communication skills
- Maintaining lesson planning and preparation
- Checking and assessing school work
- Monitoring extracurricular activities
- Highly motivated
- Committed to Education
- Ability to create a highly energetic environment
- Able to think and teach outside the box
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Able to work with a time scale
- Qualified Teacher Status or overseas equivalent
- Experienced in teaching Science at Key Stages 3-5
- Right to work in the UK
If you are interested in the above role the get in touch today with Tej on or you can email your CV directly to