Classic Car Fabricator / Welder
required to join a luxury automotive brand based in Daventry
on an Permanent basis paying a salary from £34,000 per annum
(dependant on experience).
Our client is an automotive luxury brand, with a global reputation for bespoke restorations. Working with some of the most iconic designs using modern engineering this company is one of a kind and their attention to detail is second to none. This is a rare opportunity to join a team of master craftsmen offering the opportunity to place your name against some of the world's most eye catching and valued road worthy vehicles whilst partnering with globally renowned organisations to deliver a company vision which surpasses expectations.
We are looking for highly skilled Classic Car Fabricator / Welder
to join an existing team of restoration experts who operate with finesse and skill. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a company where quality supersedes speed and attention to detail is paramount to deliver iconic and flawless vehicles to a bespoke number of customers.
The Classic Car Fabricator / Welder
will be responsible for full car shell restorations using donor vehicles. Working to very tight tolerances, you will be highly skilled in MIG & TIG welding and have the ability to cut out and replace corrosion areas of a vehicle shell from small areas to larger sections working with thin gauge sheet metal. The successful Classic Car Fabricator / Welder
will be highly skilled in steel fabrication and sheet metal work (1-2mm thickness) with experience in vehicle restorations ensuring quality welding finishes.
In return, the successful Classic Car Fabricator / Welder
will join an inclusive and supportive team with a great attitude and family culture within a modern bright and airy facility.
Our client is looking to place a skilled Classic Car Fabricator / Welder
on a permanent basis working a Day Shift Monday to Friday with ample opportunity for overtime! Permanent benefits would include 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, Employee assistant programme, Team events, unlimited use of a coffee machine, and more!The duties and responsibilities of the Classic Car Fabricator / Welder:
The ideal Classic Car Fabricator / Welder:
- Full car restorations using donor vehicles.
- Steel fabrication.
- Removal of corrosion areas.
- MIG & TIG Welding.
- Working to tight tolerances.
- This gauge sheet metal work (1-2mm gauge)
- Panel forming and restoration
- Competent in splashing shells in preparation of weld studs / nuts.
- Fit and weld roll cages to a high standard.
- Must have extensive hands-on experience of automotive fabrication and welding.
- Ability to work to extremely tight tolerances
- Strong ability within sheet metal work (1-2mm)
- Experienced in MIG & TIG Welding
- Candidates with a Rally car / Competition preparation background would thrive in this environment.
- Motorsport bench welding, fabrication of wishbones, uprights etc would be highly desired
- Experience working with restorations and donor vehicles.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to create a high-quality finish
Day Shift: Monday - Thursday: 7.30am - 16.15pm and Friday 7.00am - 15.30pm with the opportunity for weekday and Saturday overtime.Pay:
from £34,000 per annum
To show your interest in this role please Apply Now
with a copy of your CV, should you be successfully shortlisted a member of our Team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.