Manufacturing Technician - Mechanical AssemblyMonday to Friday - Up to £22,000 p/a + 25 Days HolidayThe Company
Our client has over 40 years' experience in Designing and Manufacturing washing equipment and various cleaning systems worldwideThe Role
To fabricate, assemble, inspect, and test industrial wash equipment in a safe manner in accordance with defined build procedures, engineering specifications and standards to meet customer requirements and quality, efficiency, and delivery targets.The CandidatePrimary Responsibilities (included but not limited to)
- Act in a manner that a reasonable person would expect from a member of staff.
- By general demeanor and professionalism ensure always that the image presented of the Company is a positive one.
- Undertake, and participate in, the Company appraisal and reviews.
- Being flexible between processes where appropriate training has been given.
- Actively participate in training and development courses appropriate to job holder's role and maximize opportunities for self-development by identifying any additional training needs.
- Support in the training and development of personnel to maintain and hence the skills within the business.
- Do not, without due authorization (or taking all reasonable care) and good faith, divulge private or strictly confidential information relating to the Company or to its staff, customers, suppliers or applicants, and particularly in respect of personal data.
- Report any area of concern to their Manager.
- Be aware of, adhere to and always carry out their duties and conduct with due regard to the Company's policies and procedures.