SEN Teaching Assistant - Grimsby
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a full time SEN Teaching Assistant to join a local school in the Grimsby area. This particular role is a temp to perm position starting as soon as possible. The school support students aged 11 - 16 with additional needs such as ADHD and Autism.
- The ideal candidates will have lots of patience, be proactive and resilient- this role can be extremely challenging but also very rewarding.
- Experience working within an SEN/SEMH setting, or a care setting would be preferred but is not essential.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills (A-C Grade) GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent).
- Fantastic communication skills - the ability to build up a rapport with both parents and pupils.
- Be available full time and willing to transition into a permanent role.
Teaching Personnel are the UK's leading supply agency, supporting schools within the SEN/SEMH and mainstream sector. With a team of dedicated consulstants, you will be supported throughout your registraion process and also when you are in work! We offer a competitive wage along with access to a wide variety of CPD training opportunities, to help you expand your knowledge and confidence within schools.
Why not submit your CV with us today, for one of our trained and trustworthy consultants to give you a call and discuss!