Ref: 13671Role: Power Pricing ManagerLocation: RedhillSalary:
Up to £45k Summary:
A Large energy provider is looking for an experienced Power Pricing Manager to join their team. You will be first point of contact to offer advice and influence on topics relating to commodity and non-commodity costs. In this role, you will be accountable for 8 employees with 3 direct reports. You will be responsible for 120,000 power sites and enable future growth (£2bn per annum). Some of your other responsibilities are to enable new product offerings at TGP and provide analytical support for tenders, to own and manage the internal pricing systems. The role requires an excellent understanding of the product offering and sales processes and good relationships with sales, procurement, and I&O to manage the many handoffs. If this role sounds right for you, apply today!Key responsibilities:
Skills and experience required:
- Manage all commodity pricing for power, ensuring contracts are priced accurately and on time and to targets set.
- Manage the update of commodity charges and non-commodity charges for power ensuring all are loaded in a timely and accurate way.
- Manage non-commodity pass through for power and associated reconciliations on our portfolio ensuring new charges are accurately passed through on to invoices.
- Manage the ongoing work associated to large/bespoke contracts to ensure the contract is priced accurately and the customer relationship is maintained.
- Provide daily/weekly reports showing a contract locked position to help the customer manage their flexible produce as well as monthly accrual figures for all our reference price products.
- Manage Flexible Pricing system for power ensuring that all flexible contracts are in these systems and all changes to contracts are maintained.
- Responsibility for managing the Power Pricing team?s activities to ensure all relevant HSE risks are appropriately mitigated.
- 5+ year experience in data analytical roles, preferably within the electricity/gas supply industry
- Excellent communication, analytical, and management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications, in particular Excel and Access (essential)
- Degree calibre, preferably in a numerate/analytical discipline