Key Stage 1 Teacher - St Helens
Are you an enthusiastic teacher and love creating fun lessons?
Do you want to be a teacher who controls their own workload?
Or perhaps you are an NQT who wants to experience a range of different schools?
Randstad Education are working with a Primary School in St Helens who are looking for a Key Stage 1 Teacher. Successful candidates will receive:
To be successful in this post, you will:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Flexibility to choose working days
- DBS support
- Career advice and training opportunities!
- Opportunities to work across multiple schools to gain experience
- A dedicated team focused on finding the right role for you
- A chance of £300* through a refer a friend scheme!
- Hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications.
- Experience of teaching within KS1
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable and professional reference checks.
- Provide a CV covering the last 10 years of employment history, where possible, and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you are passionate about delivering high quality support to children, and are interested in working alongside strong members of staff then don't hesitate - apply now!
Apply today, or send an up to date CV to