Key position in the finance team, contributing to the groups long term strategy
A pioneering business, supporting charitable endeavours & the environment Client Details
A consumer driven retail company; selling to over 190 countries through their own website, marketplaces and wholesale partners.
The client has developed its own bespoke software solutions to tackle changing market conditions and pricing. The technology manages their warehouse, streams stock levels and extends their reach to over 20 global marketplaces.
Our client is committed to using its business as a force for good in the world and takes social and environmental responsibilities seriously. The business model is designed to do good: helping charities and the environment.Description
This role requires a proven technical Financial Accountant, below are some of the key responsibilities
- Reviewing general ledger accounts and posting the necessary journals to ensure an accurate trial balance.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing tax journals and tax calculations.
- Liaise with Finance Business partners and wider business on the general ledger balances to ensure an accurate trial balance.
- Accounting for stock and carry out revaluations.
- Support the Reporting Manager and Group Financial Controller in year end audit.
- Assist in reviewing finance processes and systems, make suggestions for improvements and support implementation.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant.
- A solid grasp of finance processes and controls, alongside a constant improvement mindset.
- excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Prior experience of a retail environment is advantageous
- Salary £43,000 to £53,000 depending on experience level
- Competitive benefits package available