Dremio is the SQL Lakehouse company, enabling companies to leverage open data architectures. Dremio's SQL Lakehouse Platform simplifies data engineering and eliminates the need to copy and move data to proprietary data warehouses or create cubes, aggregation tables and BI extracts, providing flexibility and control for data architects and data engineers, and self-service for data consumers. Founded in 2015, Dremio is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Investors include Cisco Investments, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Sapphire Ventures.
If you, like us, say "bring it on" to exciting challenges that really do change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.About the role
Dremio is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join the Global Marketing Operations team to drive Marketing Operations and campaign execution in EMEA.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you'll be bringing your 5+ years of experience running B2B lead generation programs, measuring their success and optimizing results. You should have a passion for analytics and using data to improve business decisions.
You'll bring an eye for detail and experience with content marketing, lead processes and lead nurturing in Marketo and Salesforce.com. This is an opportunity to collaborate with Sales to ensure effective lead hand-off and to continuously improve lead scoring and conversion. We count on Marketing to coordinate with the content creation team to focus efforts on topics and media types proven to be most engaging. You'll plan, test, and manage the execution of integrated marketing campaigns - leverage tactics across all available channels, including email, online/PPC, webinars, trade shows, content syndication, social media, etc. to engage prospects in Marketo.What youll be doing:
What were looking for
- Review the teams current use of marketing technology, especially Marketo and Salesforce, and identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Determine marketing technology and infrastructure requirements from a cross-functional team of stakeholders.
- Review, recommend , implement, and integrate marketing stack components that include data warehousing, advertising technology for both prospecting and retargeting, multitouch attribution, data visualization, customer journey mapping and funnel analysis, content management, lead management, and more.
- Go hands-on-keys to help the Demand Marketing team execute email marketing and retargeting campaigns, landing pages, reporting, visualization, and more.
- Compile slide decks to communicate metrics and dashboards to help show progress of marketing programs
- Monitor performance to ensure smooth, consistent operations.
- Maintain vendor relationships and recommend upgrades as needed.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing operations in a B2B environment
- BS/BA required, ideally Marketing, Finance, or Computer Science
- Outstanding leadership presentation skills and the ability to simplify the complexities of marketing operations
- Strong hands-on experience with our core set of tools which include Marketo and SFDC
- Strong experience with ABM
- Proven experience on full funnel metrics
- Experience building board metrics slides and dashboards
- Proven ability to partner with sales ops and comfortable working with senior executives from finance, marketing, and sales
- Ability to be a coach player and a builder who can scale teams
- Startup experience and prior hyper growth experience is a plus
- Nice to have - intent modeling with a platform like 6sense, Bombara, or Demandbase