At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a team member of the AKQA client services department you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. You will make a difference to digital communications, marketing and advertising, and inspire the best global brands.Role Requirements
Qualities and Experience
- Successfully manages multiple suppliers, partners and clients to ensure best outcome for both client and AKQA.
- Keeps stakeholders informed of project progress at all times and manages expectations proactively.
- Identifies, pursues and converts additional opportunities for AKQA.
- Leverages client relationships for introductions to additional business units and brands.
- Ensures client organisation charts and contact lists are kept fully up to date. Able to convince client of value of annual planning sessions. Ensures visibility of all major client initiatives over 12 months.
- Provides a viewpoint on team resource and configuration. Sets out detailed month-by-month forecasts against which resource can be planned.
- In-depth knowledge of client businesses and market challenges faced. Demonstrates AKQA strategic thinking, e.g. able to formulate strategic propositions into client-ready decks. Ensures AKQA sells relevant solutions that meet client business objectives. Effective ongoing management of Strategic Services' involvement on the account.
- Revenue responsibility: £1m-2m. Meets and exceeds account profitability and DSO targets.
- Responsible for all aspects of monthly financial process of account, e.g. accurate forecasting to within 10%, revenue recognition and billing. Proven ability to reduce number of un-billed hours on account.
- Extensive account management experience at a leading digital agency, professional services firm or similar organisation.
- Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships; necessary capability, presence and professionalism to inspire confidence and credibility with clients and colleagues.
- Understanding and experience of web/internet and marketing; experience in business strategy, information design, creative design and web technology (what we sell), as well as broad understanding of marketing/advertising elements of campaigns, annual plans, strategic goals and brand awareness.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.