Juul Labs' mission is to impact the lives of the world's one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world's most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world's best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Act as the global consumer insights business partner to key UK and EU stakeholders as well as cross-functional partners in brand, product, and commercial organizations. Build and maintain partnerships to ensure insights inform critical business questions
• Prioritize, recommend, design, and execute qualitative and quantitative research studies to inform foundational consumer understanding, strategic opportunities, communications and collateral development and go-to-market strategies
• Own presentation of insights and implications. Articulate the underlying need behind business questions and translate it into solid, comprehensive research. Deliver clear, actionable insights based on quality analysis and interpretation.
• Strong technical insights expertise in translating business questions into questionnaire and discussion guide content. Strong perspective on the best methodologies and analytics approaches to complex business problems
• Proactively drive the research. Manage the overall project timelines and deliverables, ensuring that milestones are met and work is aligned at the various stages of project execution.
• Make informed recommendations to key stakeholders and that lead to action
• Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders and vendors
• Remote: OK
• Preferred Locations: London
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Required Experience: 5+ years of related work experience in market research, consumer insights, or related experience
• Proven track record for designing and managing large scale, cross-market research programs that are foundational to informing brand strategy (e.g. brand health tracking, A&U, consumer journey, segmentation)
• Manage end-to-end custom research (qualitative and quantitative): questionnaire design, guide development, recruiting, sampling approaches, analysis planning, and reporting
• Direct experience with insights related to foundational consumer understanding, marketing comms, product marketing, new product development, and go-to-market strategies
• Ability to synthesize learnings from primary and secondary sources to develop clear stories, enhance learnings and highlight opportunities
• Strong business acumen and understanding of the role consumer insights plays in strategic decision-making
• Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities along with an analytical aptitude and a passion for uncovering insights that lead to actionable recommendations
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience working with senior-level stakeholders. Experience distilling actionable insights from complex data and explaining findings to stakeholders in a digestible and compelling manner
• Team player who possesses a driven personality capable of working in a fast-paced, cross-functional, entrepreneurial environment
• Bachelor's Degree in market research or related field
• Graduate degree preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
• A place to grow your career. We'll help you set big goals - and exceed them
• People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
• Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
• Boundless snacks and drinks
• Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
• Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits