Apprentice BI Developer
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Our mission is to provide excellent data and reporting solutions for the Cloud Native Hub.
This is a great opportunity to work as an Apprentice BI Developer in a dynamic team responsible for building high quality data models and reporting.
Reporting to the Data Delivery Manager, the Apprentice BI Developer will be required to contribute to building, enhancing, and maintaining data and reporting solutions to enable analysis of Sage's business against KPI's using the identified architecture. This role will be working in a supportive team.
The Apprentice BI Developer's primary focus will be on gaining the required skills and knowledge to become an effective and productive member of the team and will design, develop and deliver high quality products and/or systems and services.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Complete all required training and mentoring sessions
• Ensure all development is completed to the required quality standards.
• Look to increase both technical ability and domain knowledge through active participation in the project development life cycle.
• Create/maintain documentation for all deliverables to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable.
• Contribute to the process of documenting technical requirements for data, workflow, and interfaces with other systems and/or services where required.
• Keep up to date with relevant technology areas.
• Seek out and act upon feedback from team members
Skills, know-how and experience:
• Good numerical reasoning and logic ability with problem solving skills
• Be an active and enthusiastic team player
• Demonstrable desire for learning and self-progression
• Good communication skills
5 9-4 GCSE grades are a must-have for this role.
Our Apprentice Recruitment process:
1. Apply online with CV
2. Complete screening
3. Complete video interview (You will receive a link to complete a video interview within 1 week of applying)
4. Attend assessment centre in May-July 2022
Please note that this role commences on the 3rd October 2022.
If you require any additional support/special accommodation during your video interview or at Assessment Centre stage, please email email@example.com .
Work Place type