People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The NCA (New Customer Acquisition) Marketing Apprentice will support Campaign Managers within the UK Small Business team across end-to-end campaigns that drive demand and awareness. The role will include a variety of tasks across all marketing channels with the key objective to deliver against new customer growth targets.
Key Accountabilities & Decision Ownership (8 or 10 Max):
• Supporting the delivery of demand generating multi-media marketing campaigns to drive demand and deliver against our growth targets
• Working closely with Campaign Managers supporting with production and co-ordination of campaigns across all channels of the marketing mix
• Liaising with a broad network of internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of assets and co-ordination of paid media with agencies and peers
• Focus on driving customer advocacy and understanding the needs of the customer
• Assisting in the day to day running of the team by working directly with other key internal functions
• Use of marketing systems including CRM and marketing automation systems e.g. Salesforce, Eloqua and Workfront
• Provide support with budget management in X3 and Aprimo
Skills, Know-How & Experience:
• 5 A-C Grade GCSEs
• Strong communication skills both written and verbally
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
• Confident individual who can deal with a variety of stakeholders of all levels
• Ability to work effectively using own initiative
• Willingness to use research to expand learning and understanding
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
Great to Have (But we can teach you!)
• Understanding of Marketing channels and tactics
Work Place type