Sales & Services Technology Effectiveness - Learning Manager
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Be the Learning specialist of the team to enable Sales and Services Salesforce users to understand the global journeys and how to use Salesforce and any other tool part of the tech stack. Build training material, deliver live trailing sessions, design in-product walkthroughs. The role will also be partly dedicated to defining the TO-BE Sales & services processes to be implemented in Salesforce.com as well as identify and drive solutions to existing sales & services processes. It includes process development, ways of working and methodologies, which are all integrated and aligned. This role is the "glue" between teams inside and outside the sales & services function and act as facilitator and designer of solutions when there is a gap regarding ways of working, processes and methodology.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership: (8 or 10 max)
• Create and maintain learning material for new user onboarding, new processes, new technologies
• Provide live trainings
• Be the owner of the InProduct technology, building & maintaining Walkthroughs
• Work with the regional managers and key stakeholders globally to ensure we continually review and develop our technology requirements.
• Work with IT to deliver and continually review the new customer insight technology stack to ensure this meets the strategy aims of the business.
• Capture from the regional managers and define the sales requirements that are needed to correctly implement the customer journeys in our technology portfolio.
• Identify key metrics to be tracked within our customer journeys to help improve our customer experience.
Skills, know-how and experience:
Must have: (5 or 6 Max)
• Training skills: to provide live trainings but also build training contents
• Flexibility and adaptability to quickly understand a new technology or process
• Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people.
• Proactively come up with innovative solutions.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Comfortable working to challenging timescales.
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Salesforce Administration Essentials for New Admins (ADM 201)
• Experience with WalkMe or any other InApp support tool
• Experience with Camtasia or any other tool to build offline training contents
Work Place type