People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The FP&A Analyst will deliver best in class FP&A activity in compliance with Sage's policy and best practice.
Key areas of responsibility include internal management reporting, Board and external reporting for the Group. The successful candidate will work closely with other parts of the business and finance function to ensure reports are accurate, produced timely, and are insightful.
• Review division financial submissions, understanding and challenging where appropriate.
• Produce internal monthly reporting for Executive teams, Board and wider management.
• Support Investor Relations during year-end and interim results working together with Financial Accounting team.
• Deliver consistent, timely, accurate, high quality and insightful financial reports and commentary to facilitate and support decision making
• Work closely with the Finance Systems team to ensure systems are adequate for reporting purposes
• Support continuous process improvement, assisting stakeholders with necessary improvement or changes, including design and creation of new processes
Skills and experience:
• Good educational background with accounting qualification 2+ yearsup to two years post qualified.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and produces quality outputs to tight deadlines.
• Can demonstrate great business understanding, analytical and with a real eye for detail
• Enjoys working in a hands-on environment and has a genuine interest in understanding the numbers to tell the story.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• Working with large data sets, metrics and multiple systems.
• Good communication skills with stakeholders at all levels.
• Well-developed presentation and communication skills.
• Experience working with a consolidated reporting system, preferably HFM
Work Place type