At AstraZeneca, we push the boundaries of science to deliver life changing medicines and we have transformed our pipeline and are now at a new stage of our journey. We're focused on the potential of science converging with digital capabilities to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We are committed to transforming the course of patient treatment and education to bring big new ideas to life.
The success of our scientists delivering new, innovative medicines has shone the light on commercial and medical to deliver seamless personalised customer experiences, led by real time insights across physical and digital channels.
The Strategic Capability Scaling Lead within AstraZeneca's Global Commercial Digital and Innovation (GCDI) department will be responsible for subject matter expertise in their given Strategic capabilities and able to orchestrate cohesion of the Global and Local Markets to elevate Market Readiness for future Digital Transformation which will deliver value to the Patient, Customer and HCP.
The Strategic Capability Scaling Lead will be able to assess, identify and lead the formation of required capabilities to enable content reuse and scalability from Global to Local Markets and Local to Local Markets, to increase internal efficiencies, release capacity and elevate the customer experiences.
The Strategic Capability Scaling Lead must have an appreciation of the marketer's mindset and can work from a given Content strategy, within an Omnichannel environment with Objectives and Key Results as the driver of the formation of the final deliverable/s to scale.
They will work alongside internal and external stakeholders, Global and Local Markets, with content matrixes and modular components that can feed into the real time, insight led, omnichannel process to enable adoption and scaling of innovative ways of working and seamless personalised experiences. Responsibilities:
- Focused on driving the transition from one size fits all campaign replication to leveraging content co-created with Global and Local Markets through the identification of and adoption of Strategic Capabilities designed to drive agility and scalability of content reuse
- Accountable for Local Market change management plans designed to drive adoption of MLR Content Building Blocks to elevate Market Readiness for Digital Transformational ways of working
- Responsible for driving Global to Local partnerships via Multi Market Consults and in market relations across the Global to Local framework
- Responsible for seeking opportunities to elevate content reuse be it through the Global to Local or/ and Local to Local ways of working
- Accountable for developing local strategies, timelines and tracking/reporting on the status of various activities as well as identifying risks and determining mitigations
- Focused on omnichannel campaigns, therefore, it is important to have a deep understanding of Content Strategy, Omnichannel WoW and Digital marketing strategy, with a futuristic mindset
- Must be able to establish, organize and motivate cross-functional teams in Market to adopt new ways of working aswell as building strong networks across GCDI SMEs
- Engage with GCDI colleagues, Global Commercial Operations (GCO) and Global / Local Commercial IT, GMA, GNS, LNS, Global and Local Commercial teams, IBEX teams, production and delivery partners in the Global and EU CAN, Japan Markets
- We may also be expected to coordinate and facilitate conversations and activities to support markets around the world as required to fulfil GCDI priorities
- As a result, the Strategic Capability Lead will need to be flexible regarding their availability outside of standard location specific working hours as adopting markets range across global time zones.
- The Strategic Capability Lead will be independent in determining an appropriate flexible work schedule to maintain a healthy balance of career and personal life activities.
- BS in Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2+ years Program Management and/or multiple Account/Project Management experience with ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Significant experience in marketing (Omnichannel/ Content Marketing / Digital marketing) or marketing support roles, e.g., digital marketing project management.
- Ability to engage and motivate in today's hybrid working environment to ensure successful outcomes
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders and multiple levels of an organization, including senior leadership and evidence of being able to build mutually beneficial relationships
- Strong active listening and presentation abilities
- Agile ways of working
- Champion of Digital and Change practices
- Knowledge of/exposure to Pharmaceutical/Healthcare sectors.
- Familiarity with content experience platforms, digital marketing and advertising, and marketing automation.
- Understanding of digital content development, content strategy and approval processes
- Experience as an Account or Project Manager type role at a creative agency (with a digital marketing focus preferred).
- Experience managing multiple program deliverables and creating/managing timelines to support them using project management software e.g., Smartsheet
- Project Management Skills: highly organized, detail-oriented, and results-focused.
- Capable of managing high stress situations and dealing with change
- Ability to work in a matrix team environment
- Independent self-starter with demonstrated trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills