Analyst/Associate - FICC E-Trading
Seeking a candidate to join the FICC E-Trading & Market Structure (front office/in-business) team. This horizontal team works within and across all FICC lines of business, as well as with functional partners including technology, quant, legal, compliance, risk, etc. The role requires a combination of quantitative, business and technical expertise and as such requires close co-operation with our partners in trading and technology. The candidate will work collaboratively with LOBs and other associates in the team to produce actionable analytics and business reports for trading desks, including liquidity, positioning, market share, and client behavior metrics.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
· FICC product experience/knowledge (Credit, Rates, Mortgages, or FX)
Additional experience required:
· BSc or equivalent level degree educated
· Experience with trading/financial data and data management
· Strong Excel/PowerPoint skills
· Some coding familiarity (SQL, Python, KDB) is preferable
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail necessary
· Must work well in a collaborative team environment; have ability to learn quickly and be able to take on new responsibilities
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills are required
· Candidate must have an active interest in technology and its application in finance
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.