No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 126865 - Surrey, England, United Kingdom
Location: UK (Guildford)
Reporting to: UK & IRE Marketing Director
Why Work For Hill's Pet Nutrition:
- The learning & development opportunities: You will refine your commercial mind-set and continue to learn new skills working closely with a cross-functional team giving you exposure to all local market departments.
- The challenge & variety: You will operate in a fast paced operational environment, directly impacting the day-to-day performance of the business, with personal accountability for your business.
- The global experience: You will have the opportunity to work with global brands, participate in global strategies with potential to develop your career internationally.
- The Hill's Pet Nutrition Values: To help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
The Science Plan Senior Brand Manager is the champion for the brand within the UK&IRE, as well as responsible for translating Hill's global brand strategy into local growth plans, leading the UK&IRE go to market strategy to deliver against determined brand and business objectives.
This role is pivotal to bring localised brand plans to life and work closely with the cross functional commercial and regional teams in order to ensure our execution is best in class with focus on 5P and shopper execution (both on and off line) and track performance against set KPIs, building learnings for future activity. The Science Plan Senior Brand Manager will be highly competent at assessing different data points (both internal and external) and competitive activity and have an ability to translate learning into issues and opportunities, delivering action plans against these.
The ideal candidate is a self starter with a growth mindset, and understands what it takes to effectively land brand plans in the market to achieve our growth goals and outperform the competition.
- Work cross functionally to develop 3 year brand growth strategies
- Deliver innovation to the market, gaining alignment from key stakeholders on activation plans Develop annual brand growth plan presentations, aiding internal & external sell in
- Deliver annual commercial plans, setting out a competitive 5P strategy
- Proactively manage the portfolio via. mandated assortments, ongoing sku simplification plans
- Work closely with the Science Plan Brand Manager to effectively execute the Brand through shopper in Pets at Home, our largest retailer
- Ensure all online branded content is maintained up to date (Hill's.co.uk & eCom sites)
- Work closely with the Hill's digital manager to implement brand support online, adapting EU assets to UK& IRE markets
- Manage the A&P spend across the brand and maintain accurate planning and budget tracking
- Be the key point of communication between regional teams and the UK& IRE organisation, keeping team updated on product changes, marketing resources and innovation
- Strategy & Vision
- Consumer/Customer Focused
- Analytical Thinking & Decision Making
- Project Management / Planning / Priority Setting
- Teamwork & Collaboration & Communication
- Influence & Negotiation
- Self-awareness/Personal Impact
- Educated to degree level
- Brand/Retail marketing experience
- Digital Marketing experience
- Ability to identify local issues & opportunity and articulate & deliver growth plans against these
- Excellent analytical skills, able to interpret data across multiple sources
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement
- Proactive / Self starter
- Confident, able to lead and work effectively in a cross functional team
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill's we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill's is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.