Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We're the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Binance, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That's why we're number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor's list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we're just getting started. We're building diverse and inclusive teams around the world - because that's how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today. Enterprise Architect at Checkout.com:
Investing in our technology, platforms and tooling is key to ensure Checkout.com scales into 2022. To future proof our products we must ensure we build scalable enterprise solutions for our Technology, IT and Finance teams.
As Enterprise Architect at Checkout.com, you'll be responsible for developing and supporting our Enterprise IT Finance Architecture. This would cover our key enterprise 3rd party platforms supporting all areas of our internal Finance teams. Alongside leading integration between these external platforms and Checkout.com's internal tooling.
The Enterprise Architect would operate across the application domain, working with stakeholders from Finance (Treasury, AP, Financial Control), IT and our internal product/engineering teams.
This opportunity will play a driving role in determining the technical architecture and functional design needed to support and meet company business goals. What you'll be doing:
- You'll oversee the integration and migration to target enterprise-wide architectures.
- Lead and consult across areas including planning, migration and implementation.
- Define architectural principles and standards for the Checkout.com's enterprise users.
- Simplifying Complex Concepts: Consistently uses the right level of technical terminology for the audience and anticipates the level of readiness of the audience to comprehend new technical information.
- Leadership: Is able to successfully build and steer a team to support the business objectives of the stakeholder group.
- Work closely with Finance and IT across platforms to ensure scalability and planning is achieved for 2022
- Experience in a ERP/Solutions Architect role - leading on finance transformation/ERP projects.
- Extensive experience designing cohesive global architectures for applications, information and infrastructure.
- Leadership: Has led the development of standards, best practices, and governance for Enterprise Architecture accommodating cultural, political and organisational behaviour.
- Navigating in matrix environments: You have the ability to drive and gain agreement across functions.
- Understanding business continuity, risk assessment, decision points, and criteria. You consider long-term trends and broad business implications for alternatives, successfully organising problem solvers and stakeholders for high-impact problems.
- A proven track record to explain concepts and information so the audience appreciates significance beyond meaning, finding analogies and vocabulary to help people of varied backgrounds firmly grasp information.
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values. What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people. #Aspire
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences. #Excel
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards. #Unite
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together. Want to see us in action? Take a peek inside here. More about Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion. We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world - and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we'll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We'd love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us. We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We'll be happy to support you. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.