The Senior Manager, Climate Data is accountable to the Director, ESG Data and the D&A Executive Team to establish and implement a global business strategy for Climate Data aligned to and supporting the D&A and Group Sustainability strategy that will leverage our growing capabilities, set ambitious goals in Sustainable Finance & Investment, and enable D&A sales and profit growth.
The role is responsible to driving and shaping the global Climate Data strategy both short and long term across D&A in close collaboration with the different Business leads across Customer communities, and the Global Strategy Team. Senior Manager, Climate Data is responsible for inputting to the data Business Case and working with respective teams to meet agreed revenues growth targets. The role is instrumental to shaping and driving the business messaging together with the SFI and D&A business leads to be taken effectively to internal and external stakeholders by Marketing and PR global teams. The role works closely with Data Management, Product Management and Sales Activation to ensure consistent and consolidated roadmap of funded strategic projects across different D&A communities is successfully implemented and released in a timely and effective manner to market.
This role has an overall business responsibility for Climate data, supports the data integration efforts and revenues synergy initiative to together Refinitiv and FTSE Russel Climate Data assets. It is responsible to ensure that the climate data meets the Benchmarks & Indexes business requirements to deliver on the revenue synergy targets.Additional Job Description
Knowledge & Skill:
- Specialist, experienced professional with extensive knowledge and skills gained through wide-ranging experiences in a field of climate data, climate financial risk, working with corporates, investors, climate data standards and/or regulators.
- Recognized expert in the field of climate with a focus on the financial industry
- Deep knowledge of climate product, the industry and challenges when it comes to climate risk assessment, ITR, VaR, etc.
- In-depth understanding of Sustainable Finance and ESG data
- Experience running an business, commercial models and bringing to market successful ESG products
- Good understanding of current industry trends, investor and banks requirements, and the regulatory landscape
Scope of Impact :
- Leads significant projects, programs and business initiatives, demonstrating creativity, focus and commercial drive
- Determines work priorities based on general direction from managers and the business
- Stay within allotted funding and deliver of the agreed revenues growth targets
- Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts and Business Unit strategy in the area of Climate
- Provides specialist advice to middle and senior management to resolve complex issues.
Strategic Planning & Decision Making :
- Applies a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Anticipates customer needs; assesses requirements and identifies new solutions
- Solves complex problems which may be multidisciplinary or require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Makes decisions in non-routine situations applying considerable interpretative thinking
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.