The job on offer
As an Oracle EBS Developer with deep knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite, you will take a lead development and design role in the delivery of Oracle ERP systems based on both, on-premises & cloud-based architectures. You will have a key focus on EBS integration, customization and extension to help our clients to implement their complex requirements OR you will take a hands-on role on our complex migration projects, designing and implementing robust and scalable data mapping and transformations whilst delivering reporting and technical documentation to support the migration programme.
Additionally, you need to be eager to develop and learn new technologies to become proficient in both Cloud and On-Premises technology. To be part of our team means the opportunity to learn to extend SaaS with PaaS and Hybrid Integration between Cloud and On-Premise using Oracle Integration Cloud and other cloud technologies.
Oracle's current acquisition strategy and the growing adoption of cloud is building a breadth of opportunities with our customers to take their current IT systems to the Digital and Cloud market. However, we also recognise that many customers have an active footprint in Oracle's world-renowned eBusiness Suite applications.
As the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, Capgemini is at the forefront of delivering these creative and innovative solutions and we understand that core to our client's requirements is the ability for our consultants to articulate these leading-edge IT solutions to resolve their complex business and technical problems.
- Operate as a Senior Developer in complex Oracle ERP implementations, both on-premises and cloud-based using Oracle eBusiness Suite and associated extension/customisation technologies (such as PL/SQL, OAF, Java, Workflow, Forms, Reports, etc).
- Design and implement performant and scalable integration or extension solutions to client problems or data mappings and transformations
- Guide clients to deliver effective eBusiness Suite solutions
- Solve problems for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in-cross discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK.
- Take responsibility for communicating an implementation approach and design methodology to any offshore development teams which may be working on large implementations alongside UK resources.
- Support key test cycles, SIT, UAT and liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Defect resolution and artefact management
- Experience and a proven track record of large-scale Oracle on premise and/or cloud implementation or migration projects
- Expertise with Oracle E-Business Suite
- Good understanding of multiple modules within Oracle E-Business Suite (such as HR/Payroll, Finance, Procurement) and experience in developing integrations and customizations in these modules.
- Good understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite API's, open interfaces, data models/structures
- Expertise with Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, Forms, BI Publisher
- Knowledge of OAF, Workflow, Reports, BI Publisher is preferred but not mandatory
- Good communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
- Able to build productive relationships with clients and peers
- Passion and a genuine interest in technology
- SC Cleared or able to obtain SC clearance
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.