Head of Account Management, Sell Side UKI & Benelux
Are you a confident and experienced leader passionate about the importance of data to power the financial ecosystem? Are you having a solid understanding of how financial markets utilise market data for back, middle and front office applications to achieve operational and regulatory excellence? Are you excited about coaching people to accelerate their development within Account Management?
We are seeking someone to lead and coach a winning team by executing on the strategy for Northern Europe. You will set the vision for the team and provide customer insights to customer proposition and sales readiness on trends to drive the voice of the customer. You will be an innovator with a positive attitude, working proactively with the team to mentor and build deep local relationships with key clients. Head of Account Management, Sell Side UKI & Benelux will be responsible for leading the sales & retention strategy for the UKI & Benelux Sell Side team and will provide insights by sharing thought leadership with our customers.What will you be doing?
Provide strategic and operational leadership to Account Manager roles covering Sell Side clients to meet sales, revenue, retention and organizational objectives.
What will you bring?
- Leads creation and execution of strategy to maximize current and future growth of products and solutions.
- Designs and develops strategies to increase market share and grow short and long term business through management of the segment.
- Will hold Senior leadership responsibility for the sell side UKI Benelux book of business
- Leads highly complex, specialized projects with significant impact on Refinitiv.
- Significantly influences functional strategy and may participate in development of product /division strategy.
- Decisions impact directly Northern Europe success in key organizational goals.
- Proactively identifies, defines and solves most complex problems that impact the management and business direction.
- Comprehensive business knowledge of the Sell Side Industry,
- Knowledge of the UKI Benelux sell side Market
- Experience of working with a data vendor and / or client side
- Proven account management experience
- People Leadership skills, you will be leading a team of up to 15 account managers
- Awareness and Interest in the Market - you will be focussed on what's going on outside rather than what's going on inside and adapting the company to the market and competition
- Resolves complex issues requiring application of past experience, skills or acquired knowledge, evaluative judgment and innovative thinking.
- Structured methodical and hands-on approach to managing their business and team
- Excellent communication skills with a 'flexible professional attitude'
- Comfortable communicating at all levels internally and externally in an organization
- Strong people leadership
- Recognized as an external thought leader
- Proactive in bringing the right people together to leverage expertise and thinking from across the organisation in order to achieve great results
- Able to think strategically to create lasting opportunities
- Languages are a plus!
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.