Job Description: Job Title: Security Engineer II Corporate Title: Vice President Location: London Role Description:
- Deliver prototypes - including vendor solutions and internal development - that can accelerate Zero Trust (ZT) benefits.
- Identify, define and document ZT security principles to be used in GIS strategy and roadmap.
- Create scripts to extract and combine telemetry from multiple sources for advanced access decision models.
- Deploy lab environments for ZT applied research, including cloud.
- Leverage broad knowledge of information security technologies, techniques and processes and prepare to apply that knowledge in security domains.
- Drive complex technical information security research to ensure value delivery.
Our team delivers innovative tools, prototypes and systems leveraging Zero Trust principles to prepare our firm to mitigate the risk of sophisticated malicious cyber-attacks. We drive research of defence systems in a complex environment, using telemetry from computer systems, network, endpoint, and identity solutions combined to deliver context sensitive and adaptive access decision. It is important that our team actively creates and nurtures partnerships with peer teams to collaborate on the strategic roadmap of Zero Trust for all security areas in the Bank. We take initiative and create solutions for complex problems applying modern security principles across multiple security domains. Core Skills:
Bank of America:
- Knowledge of a security domain, e.g. Identity and Access, Endpoint, Network, Data, etc.
- Ability to develop basic scripting and code for data analysis, e.g. Python
- Experience with cloud use and/or security
- Able to work in a flat organization structure where collaboration and leadership is everyone's responsibility
Every day, across the globe, our employees bring a commitment to our purpose and to driving responsible growth by living our values: deliver together, act responsibly, realize the power of our people and trust the team. A key aspect of driving responsible growth is doing so in a sustainable manner, a critical pillar of which is being a great place to work for our teammates.
In line with these values, in EMEA we have 9 Employee Networks, a wide range of Sports & Social clubs, and other development and networking opportunities so that you can enjoy a range of experiences and connect with colleagues across the bank. We also offer exclusive discounts to some of the most iconic cultural experiences for you to enjoy in your spare time outside of work. Learn more about our benefits here.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements. As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.