Job Description: Job Title: Change Management Specialist Corporate Title: Vice President Location: Chester Role Description:
You will be experienced with core Change Management principles, tools and methodologies, focused on the ongoing stability, improvement and enhancement of Change Management, whilst achieving minimal impact to the production environment and Line of Business. This includes leading and facilitating meetings to debate and understand risks associated with change & the production environment and drafting clear and articulate issue summaries and mitigation plans to be reviewed by senior and executive management. The Team:
This is an excellent opportunity to be a key individual contributor, responsible for change governance & managing risk.
Just as important as your role experience will be your ability to connect and work with people. A positive team atmosphere is very important to us so we are looking for people who can collaborate well. The role involves interaction with Business stakeholders as well as other Technical teams globally across the company, so we are looking for excellent relationship building and communication skills. Core Skills:
As a Change Management Specialist, your role and responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing Requests for Change (RFCs), impact analysis, readiness, risk and consequence assessment.
- Creating Change documentation for review, ensuring change details are understood.
- Requesting a more in-depth review of upcoming changes, as required.
- Communication of upcoming changes throughout the GIS organization.
- Leading and facilitating meetings to debate and understand risks associated with change & the production environment
- Periodic review of:
- Changes implemented in the previous period.
- Failed changes - Backed out / Not implemented / Successful with issues.
- Incidents that occurred as a result of change.
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives to the change management process.
- risks associated with change & the production environment
As a Change Management Specialist, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Strong experience of ITSM tools (Remedy).
- Experience of Change Management Governance - Running/Attending Change Advisory Board meetings.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to communicate information security/cybersecurity risks/issue to senior management and potentially non-technical audience
- Demonstrable understanding of Service Management methodologies and best practice.
- Strong understanding of other of the ITIL Service functions - Incident and Problem Management.
- Strong Reporting skills - Ability to produce analytical and performance reporting for Management consumption (Remedy/eSmart).
- Ability to perform Thematic Analysis - Strong trend analytical skills.
- Highly proficient/Expert skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstration of a professional, team-oriented approach coupled with strong self-motivation and personal initiative.
- Be flexible, responsive, enthusiastic, have ability to work alone and as part of a team and to foster positive relationships.
Bank of America:
- Cyber security or information security domain knowledge
- Exhibit strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a highly visible and fast-paced environment, where business needs/priorities may change, and path forward is not always black/white
- Self-starter, organized, versatile, and capable of performing work with minimal management oversight
- Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities
- Operates with a sense of urgency and has a strong attention to detail
- Ability to "connect the dots" for others across multiple data points, make connections upstream/downstream that may not be easily noticeable
- Bachelors and/or Master's degree
- CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM certification or similar
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation certified
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners
- Assist with internal efficiencies projects and development
- Automation and scripting skills (Nice to have).
Every day, across the globe, our employees bring a commitment to our purpose and to driving responsible growth by living our values: deliver together, act responsibly, realize the power of our people and trust the team. A key aspect of driving responsible growth is doing so in a sustainable manner, a critical pillar of which is being a great place to work for our teammates.
In line with these values, in EMEA we have 9 Employee Networks, a wide range of Sports & Social clubs, and other development and networking opportunities so that you can enjoy a range of experiences and connect with colleagues across the bank. We also offer exclusive discounts to some of the most iconic cultural experiences for you to enjoy in your spare time outside of work. Learn more about our benefits here.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements. As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.