I am currently working with a great retail clothing brand who is looking to bring the Software Development in house. They are looking to add a Senior frontend developer with Shopify who they will be looking to build a team around resulting in management opportunities.What we are looking for someone with experience with the following responsibilities
- Design and develop UX/UI interfaces for the website.
- To test and QA all code before implementing.
- Analyse user journeys on the website to understand how customers use the site and therefore help identify further UX/UI improvements.
- Adhoc website (shopify and 3rd party apps) administrative tasks.
- To ensure impeccable presentation of the client's website.
- To identify and fix issues that arise with the website.
- Provide support for website emergencies.
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practice, with eCommerce Platform / UX/UI focus, and feed into strategic product / brand decisions that help the business grow.
- Keep up to date with eCommerce, UX/UI best practice of tomorrow through training, research etc.
- Positively impact and influence internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Uphold the great company Brand / Company Values.
- Think like a customer, all the time, every day.
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Option to buy / sell holidays
- Private Healthcare including Dental & Optical Plans after probation
- Generous staff discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
Please contact Ash Ali on for more detail and immediate interview slots
Job Title: Senior Frontend Developer with Shopify
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester - Hybrid
Salary range: £50,000 - £60,000