Accounts & Audit SeniorSouth London£45,000 - £50,000
We are working with an independent, modern and forward-thinking firm based in South London. Due to continued growth, they now require an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team.What's great about this Accounts & Audit Senior role?
Your role as an Accounts & Audit Senior:
- Early Friday finish
- Employee's Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team lunches and department meals
What you'll need to succeed:
- The successful candidate will assist the team in managing, developing and growing the practice.
- You will be responsible for leading the practice audits, managing your own portfolio, including management accounts, year-end accounts and corporation tax.
- You will be involved in developing client relationships, aswell as providing training and assistance to other staff members
- You must be ACA or ACCA Qualified.
- You will have proven general practice experience including accounts preparation, tax and audit experience.
- You will have excellent communication and IT skills.
If you are looking to join a company who are passionate about developing their employees, contact me on or .
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.