Walters people Milton Keynes are very excited to be partnering with a fantastic business based in Bedfordshire in there search for a Finance analyst. The role contributes to the success by producing accurate monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial reports and provides ongoing monitoring and controlling of actual costs against budgets.
Key duties includes but not limited to:
- Assist Financial Management with treasury, corporate tax, VAT and all International and statutory reporting.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are recorded.
- Provide support to the operational teams with Profit and Loss analysis (KER reporting).
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts accurately on a monthly basis.
- Provide management information to facilitate informed business decisions
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports.
- Assist Financial Management with the control of the company fleet.
- Assist with Fixed Asset management.
- To provide assistance to the operational divisions of the business.
- Identify any improvements to systems that are required and communicate them to senior management with suggested solutions.
- Assist with the internal and external audit process.
- actual vs. budgets monitoring and keeping them controlled.
- Ensuring that all financial matters are legally compliant.
- Supports other employees in the business to ensure that all targets are met.
- Alert senior management to any issues / errors discovered in a timely manner.
- Any other duty requested by management
The perfect candidate will need to be AAT qualified and actively studying there ACCA or CIMA, With a good knowledge of accounting software and similar experience in the past. For more information, please contact Kyal at Walters people Milton Keynes via the below details or apply direct.