Lead Machine Learning Engineer- £60,000- £70,000- ManchesterThe Role
Do you possess a BSc in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Computer Vision, Statistics, Mathematics or a related numerical discipline? Do you have a strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are a leading AI technology company in the heart of Manchester, looking to appoint a Lead Machine Learning Engineer to join our team. As a Lead Engineer you will lead projects and be responsible for the design of solutions to various real-world problems.
This is a great opportunity to join a young vibrant start-up in the heart of Manchester, working at the forefront of edge-to-cloud AI solutions, bringing insight to every video sensor.Key Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities of a Lead Machine Learning Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- You will research, design, and build state-of-the-art AI and ML models that are not only accurate but scalable.
- You will employ technologies such as Classical ML, Deep Learning, Feature Engineering, and Computer Vision to solve complex real-world problems
- You will lead projects and be responsible for the design of solutions to various real-world problems.
- You also mentor and help other members of the team enabling them to grow and develop their skills.
Some of the world's largest brands depend on SeeChange AI solutions. We enable Enterprise clients to optimise their business and gain competitive advantage using our AI powered Computer Vision.
A system that automatically recognizes physical world scenarios and identifies the relevant actions to take will change everything. Industries, markets, governments, and communities. Everything.
We exist to create something of real value, guided by solid principles and driven by the belief that technology serves people - not the other way around.The Person
The key skills and qualities of a Lead Machine Learning Engineer:
- Expert knowledge in some of the following: Object detection/segmentation models, Transfer Learning, CNN, Autoencoders, GANs, Transformers, LSTMs, Ensemble Learning, Continual Learning, AutoML, Meta Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Domain Adaptation, Zero-shot Learning, OCR.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, JAX, TensorFlow, or Chainer.
- Strong programming skills in Python or C++.
- Experience with OpenCV and Numpy.
- Knowledge of Git and CI/CD.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix command line.
- SeeChange operates a flexible working environment with a mix of working from home and the office. We encourage people to choose a model that includes time spent with the team face to face in our office in Manchester.
SeeChange takes diversity and inclusion seriously when building our world-class teams. We also subscribe to a set of core beliefs that create a unique cultural experience. SeeChange is proud to be an equal opportunities company and welcomes applicants of any gender, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, marital status, national origin, colour, religion, race, physical or mental disability, ancestry, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
If you need any special arrangements, please get in touch.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.