Are you a graduate who enjoys working with young people, who is looking for more formal experience? Are you a confident, lively individual who has great time management skills who believes they can improve the outcomes of young people?
We are working with a large secondary school in Salford, who are looking for a full time cover supervisor to work at their school after May half term until the end of the academic year. If you have patience, a great sense of humour & are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, this role is for you. You will be responsible for covering classes where absent teachers have left pre-planned work, it is up to you to ensure students are focused, engaged & working towards their lesson objectives.
Cover Supervisor work provides a great platform for graduates - both with practical experience, knowledge to create attractive, engaging personal statements & applications. Don't worry about that, our process is really easy our consultants are more than happy to help you with your applications to QTS courses when the time is right.CONTRACT DETAILS:
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Location - Salford
- Position - Cover Supervisor
- Start date - 7th June 2022
- Duration - Until July 2022
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full/Part-time - Flexible
- Minimum rate of pay - From £75 per day
- Hours - 8:30am - 3:30pm
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST:
- Degree educated with a good classification ideally in a curriculum subject
- Previous experience of working with young people (which we can reference)
- Up to date Safeguarding training in the last year (desirable but not essential as Prospero offer a free online course)
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your up to date CV. Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £45.80
- Provide two professional references