POST Recruitment are working with a specialised Search Agency based in York to recruit a PPC Manager to build out and expand it's PPC propositions for Search, Display, Shopping and Social platforms. They believe in engineering greater profits for their clients; that's their ethos and what makes them tick! This is how they have been able to grow their account base from a modest handful of local loyal clients to servicing a wider national client base.The Role:
You will define and create effective, robust and repeatable processes so that every client gets a consistent and superior PPC management service that can be learned and followed by others. This will include identifying & acquiring all tools required to deliver exceptional service and maximise efficiencies as well as defining all relevant and service level agreements.You will help support new business on pitches by creating and providing compelling argument for PPC services. You will recruit and manage the PPC account managers and execs and ensure they follow the processes you create.As a Senior PPC Account Manager we would expect you to have at least 5 year's experience working either agency or client side. Small, yet growing fast, this role will give you a real opportunity to develop your career at pace into a director level role.In addition to building out our PPC department, you will be expected to support the account managers and execs with duties including:
- Set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure.
- Manage and optimise client campaigns using a combination of bid management, budget management, structural optimisation, keyword optimisation and ad text optimisation.
- Set up display, re-targeting and social campaigns where applicable.
- Be able to spot new opportunities and be able to feed this back to the client in the interest of delivering a successful well-rounded paid strategy.
- Keep clients updated on your activity and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Manage client budgets effectively.
- Manage time and activities effectively.
- Provide monthly performance reports and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Keep abreast of industry developments
- Set up paid social campaigns
What You'll Get:
- You will have gained considerable experience in a PPC role from a search agency or in-house position
- You will have experience of managing a PPC team
- You will be organised, determined and persistent
- Experience managing LinkedIn and Facebook campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
- You will have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind, almost a mathematician
- Strong knowledge of Excel is essential
- Training and development
- Opportunity to progress quickly
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- City centre offices
- Opportunity to work 2 days from home
- Bonus scheme
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.