We're recruiting an experienced (full or part time)
, detail driven, efficient & bright Property Accounts Assistant
for a Chester professional services firm. Working from smart, prestigious Chester offices, this is an established organisation with a positive & very strong reputation in their field (Property Services).**This organisation also has a Nantwich office & we'd happily consider a candidate based there**As a minimum you must have solid, proven Accounts Assistant experience & ideally we want a candidate with exposure to Property Accounts - which could increase the package offered. Happy to discuss!If no Property experience then Level 2 AAT (or similar qualifications) are essential & again, Property would be the perfect background but other Accounts Assistant experience will definitely be considered.The Property Accounts Assistant Role:Responsible for all aspects of property accounts within their own designated portfolio, reporting to the respective Surveyor / Property Manager.
- Producing tenant invoices for rent, service charge, insurance and utility recharges on a monthly / quarterly basis.
- Receipting of all tenant income daily.
- Tenant arrears chasing and maintaining up to date tenant accounts
- Dealing with a high volume of supplier invoices & making supplier payments.
- Producing client statements on a quarterly / monthly basis and paying over of client funds.
- Liaison with clients and their advisors and producing relevant reports.
- Undertaking bank reconciliations.
The Accounts Assistant Individual
- Dealing with tenant and supplier queries.
- Experience in a similar level of Accounts Assistant job & ideally but not essentially Property Management Accounts.
- At least AAT Level 2 qualified or similar qualifications or a Property Accounts background.
- Well organised, ability to prioritise workload and to work to deadlines
- A team player but with an ability to work with a relatively high degree of autonomy, with minimal supervision.
This employer is known for their warm, professional, welcoming team attitude & apart from relevant background experience, a true team fit is absolutely essential.
- Knowledge of Re-Leased Property Management System / RICS Client Money Requirements is preferable but not essential as full training given.
Very successful SME team with a tangibly happy, friendly & warm working environment to offer the right candidate. Low staff turnover - simply a great place to work in a company with a brilliant & secure reputation.Salary up to £27k (pro rata if part time) but happy to discuss if closely matched candidates with Property Accounts Assistant experience apply. Mon-Fri 9-5:30. Part time - shorter hours but over 5 days. 25 days holidays (pro rata if part time) plus they close for Christmas & these holidays are on top of the 25 days5% Employer pension + parking allowance + ad hoc benefits you don't often see but you'd expect from a leading organisation who value & keep their employees.