Sound Engineering Manager - £15 per hour (target earnings)
We are seeking an excellent and outgoing Sound Engineering Manager
to join our team. Sound Engineering Manager Benefits
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you're seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
What we are looking for
- Weekly Pay
- Soho Friends Membership
- Free meals whilst on shift
- 28 days holiday
- Discount on all Cowshed products
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & Tonic Programmes offer unique food and drink training, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Continuous training to develop yourself personally and professionally
- Exclusive access to our benefits platform with hundreds of discounts on shopping, gym memberships, holidays, insurance and much more
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Yes, yes, yes mentality
- Can do attitude
- Have a genuine passion for live events
You will have a strong background in audio engineering and implementation along with a good working knowledge of the latest technologies and best practice. You must possess in-depth knowledge, expertise and experience in at least one of our core disciplines with a willingness to learn and grow your expertise in other areas. You should have an excellent working knowledge of general production techniques including IT, rigging, power distribution & data.
The role is heavily client facing so you must be a confident communicator with a desire to deliver the best service standards possible. Due to the nature of the hospitality and live events industry working hours will be flexible and will include evening and weekend work. Responsibilities
Who We Are...
- Represent the company on site as part of engineering teams delivering technical solutions to the highest standards, focussing on and leading all aspects of audio
- Undertake any other tasks as reasonably requested
- Install, operate & maintain technical systems on site focused on all aspects of audio equipment
- Liaise with our in-house Events Team to understand project requirements, briefs & deadlines
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of equipment as required
- Advise on technical queries and make recommendations for new equipment investments with a bias and focus on audio
- Adopt a creative approach to problem solving and adapt and react to changing circumstances at speed
- Supervise sub-contracted staff to ensure company standards are maintained at all times
- Liaise with clients on site to ensure their expectations are met
- Maintain a strong awareness of developing trends and technologies across lighting, audio, video & staging technologies
- Champion and promote best practice in all areas of Health & Safety, and project delivery
- Assist with developing processes and procedures to improve all aspects of the company's audio and production operations
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact. The Venue...
White City House has opened this April at the old BBC headquarters in West London. The House has three floors of club space, rooftop pool, two cinemas, a screening room, 24,000 sq ft gym and 45 bedrooms within the building's original Grade-II listed central ring.Opportunities for all...
Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Only those Sound Engineering Manager
eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the position. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.