Meet our professionalsCGI UK Careers - Financial Services
If you're happiest in an environment with complex projects to oversee, there's a digital revolution underway in the UK and at CGI you can help shape it. Our teams are bursting with talent and ideas, and are ready to help you deliver transformative digital work for high profile clients as a Project Manager.
CGI's London BU are seeking a Project Manager to join its growing Insurance team. Working with a range of clients ranging from Insurers, Brokers, London Market speciality carriers and software houses who provide specific Insurance solutions you can be sure no one day is the same. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people's lives, you can be sure we'll do the same for you.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? Be a successful part of our story and we'll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The PM is required to take ownership of the delivery elements of their project to achieve the agreed business outcomes for the client(s).
The role is to lead the delivery of the Project, through coordinating Development, Testing, Architecture, Security, Business Analysis resources to enable the following.
• On time, to budget delivery with quality achieving the agreed outcomes
• Implementation of appropriate Tooling
• Production of Status reports for senior stakeholders
• Management of Internal Risks and Issues
• Dependency Management
• Production of Project Documentation in line with agreed governance standards
• Ensure internal Project Deliverables are delivered as per target dates
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Essential Experience and Qualifications
• Application or Product Delivery Experience as a Project Manager or Programme Delivery Manager
• Experience of working within the insurance/financial services sector or directly for an insurance/financial services provider
• Experience and evidence of multiple work-stream or project delivery e.g. Integration and Business Management Processing
• Demonstrable ability to work to timelines and distinct target dates
• Effective communicator at all levels, both written and verbally
• Experience of Delivery Tooling e.g. Jira, Confluence, TFS / Azure Dev Ops
• Membership of a Professional Project Management organisation such as APM, PMI, BCS
• Practitioner level qualification such as Prince2 or PMI's PMPA
• Experience of Delivering against Agile frameworks
• Experience of Business Readiness and Technical Readiness Delivery (i.e. Transition)
• Experience of Integration (API) Development Delivery
• Familiar with Testing practices and methodology
- Financial Services
- Issue Management
- Project Management
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.