At LSEG, our goal is to provide world class capabilities and user experience for advanced users of our platform who need to discover, consume and analyse our data to achieve their demanding business goals. A significant part of this goal is the provision of powerful services, applications and tools that enable a broad spectrum of professionals in the finance industry, including investment banking analysts, portfolio managers, traders access our platform and provide seamless workflow through our user centric products.
The Microsoft Office 365 Workflows Product Manager will be responsible for the strategy and execution of the strategic solutions built within the Microsoft Office suite as well as the applications and workflows within LSEG desktop products.
This role will be focusing on bringing the power of LSEG's data and interfaces to the fast-developing Microsoft Office 365 products focusing on workflows and features for managing and presenting data.Main responsibilities:
Essential Skills / Experience Required
- Manage the execution and delivery of Microsoft Office capabilities to support LSEG's data sets and all use cases across various user groups
- Work with design and product teams to deliver best in class product for data retrieval and data visualization within Microsoft Office suite
- Build the relationship with key stakeholders across different business lines to work on the product strategy, understand and process the requirements and communicate the product roadmap and goals.
- Work closely with the development teams to ensure execution of the plan through clear communication of requirements, development, testing and successful releases of features
- Maintain constant communication with Microsoft to enable building the products that use the latest developments and features in Microsoft Office suite
- Engage with clients to obtain the deep knowledge of customers' workflows and address them within the product features
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite, mainly Excel, Word and PowerPoint with the focus on financial models, pitch books, visualizations
- Experience with Microsoft data visualization capabilities and APIs
- Strong experience in Product Management, understanding of end-user workflows, providing the accurate Product Requirements and communicating the product developments and releases
- Advanced knowledge of JIRA and agile project delivery methodologies
- Ability to execute and build the products from an idea to the release, maintaining the relationship with key stakeholders and working closely with development teams
- Understanding and processing business level requirements into developer-friendly tasks and goals
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; communicate confidently and concisely to both technologists and non-technologist
- Experience working in an investment banking environment with the creation & management of pitch books
- Experience delivering the products within Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of data processing and computation
- Knowledge of LSEG - businesses, strategy, markets and competitive landscape
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.