At LSEG, our goal is to provide world class capabilities and user experience for advanced users of our products who need to discover, consume and analyse our data to achieve their demanding business goals. A significant part of this goal is the provision of streamlined, modern and intuitive user experience within our flagship financial desktop
The Product Manager, Integrations will be responsible for the strategy, execution and communication of integration use cases to Refinitiv desktop solution customers: Refinitiv Workspace and Eikon.
The position assumes work in partnership with other product managers to support the delivery of APIs and integration touch points, providing a coherent and consistent customer experience across the product ecosystem and broader standards across the financial services industry.
- Define the goals and create the vision for interoperability APIs
- Represent the company in industry-wide working groups meetings (FINOS, FDC3)
- Advocate for standards usage internally and act as a subject matter expert and a point of liaison for the owned services and industry standards
- Anticipate client needs and collect requirements from stakeholders
- Participate in pre-sales activities (RFP, RFI)
- Coordinate the delivery of these initiatives with other product managers
- Own the training to the go-to-market and consultant organisation
- Experience as a product manager or product owner, managing integration projects between client systems and Vendor systems
- Financial markets domain knowledge
- Working knowledge of FDC3 and other open interoperability standards
- Understanding of REST/RPC API design, openAPI/openRPC spec, graphQL is a plus
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.