Exciting opportunities to join a fast-growing Internal Audit function at the prestigious London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG).
"LSEG is a diverse and truly global organisation which has grown materially in 2021, primarily through the acquisition of Refinitiv. As part of LSEG Internal Audit, you will have the opportunity to provide assurance and insights on the Refinitiv integration as well as business areas such as Capital Markets, Post Trade, Technology, Data and Analytics and the Group's central functions.
In line with the Group's expansion, Internal Audit's scale is expanding too with a range of highly experienced audit professionals joining the function to complement our outstanding existing team as we build an Internal Audit function fit for LSEG's new era. Be part of that journey!" Role Purpose
Is accountable for the provision and quality of assurance for one or more LSEG Divisions
Provide thorough oversight and support to the audit work conducted by the team. Deliver the portion of the audit plan to time and manage our audit risk through compliance with methodology requirements. Ensure TM+ is progressively updated throughout the audit and has sufficient and appropriate audit evidence. Complete appropriate supervisory reviews. Ensure suitable engagement to remove blockers and quality is maintained. Escalate any issues or problems proactively to Head of Audit to keep overall plan on track. Maintain overall accountability to deliver the audits to time and quality, supporting the SAMs.
Actively forward planning to identify hurdles in advance so that there is time to implement solutions. Propose ways forward. No avoidable delays.
Own the audit stakeholder relationship, resolve common differences and conflicts. Work with the audit team to ensure the stakeholders are informed of audit progress and findings to maintain our "no surprise" approach. Deliver audit findings and outcomes to stakeholders and resolve common queries or differences.Role Responsibilities
- Defines the audit vision and strategy for one or more LSEG Divisions, focusing on coverage of Cyber & Privacy risks across legal entities, aligning it to the Group-wide audit strategy and the strategic objectives of the Group.
- Ensures that the Audit Universe and Audit Plan are kept aligned with the Division's key risks, obligations and objectives.
- Ensures the delivery of a portfolio of audit engagements to high quality, effectively manages audit risk, and that engagements are delivered to agreed timescales and budget.
- Safeguards that audit reports are clear, concise, risk aligned and acted upon by management.
- Is accountable for the Audit Opinion for one or more LSEG Divisions and / or Opinions associated with key risk themes.
- Builds credible relationships with the CISO team and the second line risk function in a collaborative manner.
- Liaises with other risk management areas to ensure appropriate development, implementation and ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements, risk management policies and procedures.
- Recruits, develops, motivates, and leads a high quality and suitably skilled internal audit team, regardless of whether they are in the direct reporting line, and drive forward positive outcomes in colleague engagement while working with key stakeholders.
- Prior experience with leading Cyber & Privacy assessments and reviews to focus on key risk areas. Specific experience with regulators will be beneficial, although not mandatory.
- CISSP and/or CISA or equivalent qualification
- Degree or equivalent, and relevant professional qualification
- Recognised Internal Auditing (IIA / CIIA) or Accounting Qualification
- Extensive relevant experience required in leading assurance delivery and supervision
- SME Technical Knowledge
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Experience in a fast-paced international organisation would be advantageous
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.