Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you're encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It's important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table - so we'd love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. As the only dedicated Financial Services consultancy firm in Scotland, the opportunity for growth is large, accessible, and immediate. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
Let's Talk About You
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
You want to Own Your Career.
You're serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you're ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Change Manager
in EdinburghLet's Get Down To Business
Capco are looking for Change Managers with experience in either Banking, Life & Pensions, Financial Services or Consulting.
Candidates with change management experience gained as a management consultant or from within a regulatory change role in a financial services institution are of particular interest.
This role offers the chance to advise and deliver change projects. The nature of these roles offers long term deployments and the chance to experience varied change initiatives.
You will prepare, manage and drive the execution of the project plan and manage day to day execution of project activities. You will be accountable the project status reporting, and escalating risks and issues to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Developing project plans to deliver the required business changes, and managing execution of that plan through to delivery
- Managing project risk, issues and dependencies to support day to day delivery of the core activities. Responsible for project status reporting and associated management information to stakeholders.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.Show Us What You've Got
We're looking for candidates with skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Life & Pensions, Financial Services including Capital Markets, Banking Fund Services and Asset Management
- Experience as a Change Manager within the Financial Services or Consulting Industries and the ability to lead team and deliver workstreams
- Experience working in, or leading large and complex change projects, with multiple workstreams and often regulatory driven outcomes
- Change Management Methodology - proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
- Experience in collaborating with project team & stakeholders, across multiple locations, to categorize and prioritise regulatory requirements.
- Change Management Implementation - extensive experience working in an financial services change environment required. User Acceptance Testing co-ordination, test planning and execution
- Ability to understand existing processes, policies and procedures and identify impact of regulatory change on existing operating models.
- Knowledge and practical experience of one or more recent regulations including, MIFID 2, Basel 3, UCITS, Dodd Frank, EMIR is desirable
- General product, industry and regulatory change awareness is essential
- Excellent Communications and Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong team management skills; must demonstrate an ability and motivation to lead and develop a team
- Knowledge of Financial Services and Capital Markets is key as well as front to back experience of Change Management
Professional experience is important. But it's paramount
you share our belief in disruptive innovation
that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.We offer:
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement