Do you want to be part of a community and grow a career? At Southern Co-op we work hard because we want to do well and the more successful we are the more we can give back to our members and communities - that's the beauty of a co-operative.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join our team on a 12 month fixed term training contract - working towards completion of your AAT level 2 qualification. You'll work as part of a team to ensure all tasks are completed within set time scales.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Distribution of cheque books
- Distribution of Gift Vouchers/Cards
- Distribute daily post
- Monitor Group accounts e-mail box
- Process and code Invoices
- Supplier Queries
- Journal processing
- Daily/Weekly Reconciliations
- Processing Trade Statements
Don't worry if you don't have specific experience in finance, as you'll receive lots of support! This is a great opportunity for someone to embark on a career within the finance sector.
- Experience in high volume processing would be an advantage
- Administration or data entry experience would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Intermediate excel skills
- Good Team player
If you have a background in a fast-paced environment then we would love to hear from you. In return, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and grow your career.