Fund Accountant - Real Estate.OUR CLIENT
is a fast growing, niche specialist developer and fund / asset manager focussing in the student accommodation and co-living sector. They currently operate in the Central London markets and are looking to deploy further capital and invest in their assets further. They now require a Fund Accountant to assist with the reporting requirements for 2 of their JV Funds and their entities, as well as general support for ad-hoc commercial activity including acquisitions.THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be required to fulfil the following duties:
- Preparing and reviewing internal and external reporting requirements for Distribution and Fund Model, NAV and management fees, Cost budgets At Fund, GP and SPV levels.
- Preparing distribution forecasts and reviewing all SPV quarterly financial statements.
- Managing reporting timetables and outsourced service providers and reviewing accounts.
- Ensuring new acquisitions are added to the timetable in advance with update of relevant procedures and agreement from IC in advance, as required
- Ensuring all debt compliance is prepared and submitted on a quarterly basis.
- Cash reporting and monitoring including payment of suppliers.
- Performing financial information and research for the Investment Team.
- Modelling for ad-hoc scenarios.
- Ensuring audit requests are pre-empted through the year.
- Organising documents so they are easily accessible and shared.