Investec is a distinctive Specialist Bank serving clients principally in the UK and South Africa. Our culture gives us our edge: we work hard to find colleagues who'll think out of the ordinary and we put them in environments where they'll flourish. We combine a flat structure with a focus on internal mobility. If you can bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to learn and collaborate to your work, this could be the boost your career deserves.
Embedded in our culture is a sense of belonging and inclusion. This creates an environment in which everyone is free to be themselves which helps to drive innovation, creativity and ultimately business performance. At Investec we want everyone to find it easy to be themselves, and to feel they belong. It's a responsibility we all share and is integral to our purpose and values as an organisation.Research shows
that some candidates can be reluctant to apply to a role unless they meet all the criteria. We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit here and welcome you to do the same - if the role excites you, please don't let our person specification hold you back. Get in touch!Team description
Team Description The Marketing department is in the process of evolving and developing in order to drive business growth and revenue over the coming years. The aim is to create a best in class segment marketing function which enables Investec to be a clear market leader in key segments within financial services and build and drive a marketing strategy which separates us from our key competitorsDescription of role and key responsibilities
Description of role and key responsibilities This role sits within the HNW Marketing Segment Team and is responsible for defining and driving marketing plans and activity for the Intermediary segment and to ensure full alignment to business objectives and client needs.
This role links the business and clients with the wider marketing team. Strong stakeholder and relationship management is fundamental to the success of this role and ultimately, the impact of the marketing strategy.
This role requires a strategic thinker, comfortable with understanding and translating evolving business objectives and needs to create manage, deliver and continuously enhance effective segment specific marketing plans.
Core responsibilities include:
Development of segment strategic marketing plans for client group areas which are aligned to business objectives, timelines and budgets, and focus on driving acquisition, engagement and retention for client segments, while supporting One Investec
Building strong relationships with business stakeholders especially within the client groups to enable collaboration, buy-in and understanding of clients, market and products
Partnering with the PC Communications team and central Brand Activation teams for timely delivery of high impact and creative campaigns, analysing performance to identify campaign optimisations
Help to develop best in class campaign strategies and best practice sharing across segment group(s), e.g. lead generation and client engagement campaignsCore skills and knowledge Technical Skill Set:
Behavioural Skill Set:
- Do you have strong, creative and relevant marketing skills and experience in identifying, leading and delivering results-driven campaigns?
- Do you experience using market insights, business results and client analytics to take a strategic approach to determine the most effective plans?
- Do you havekKeen interest in and aptitude for understanding the products and services offered by the business, as well as the market sector?
- Do you have the ability to manage and deliver projects, both directly and through agencies and the wider Marketing Team?
- Do you have experience of working in a dynamic and fast-paced organisation and across a range of business areas and stakeholders?
- High level of professionalism initiative, tenacity and self-awarenessStrong stakeholder management skills to build new relationships, persuade and influence people, negotiate and resolve challenging relationships
- Partner with colleagues to create high quality marketing outcomes, communicating effectively, being a valuable and respected member of the immediate team and the wider marketing team
- Relationship building and influencing skills, ability to effectively manage stakeholders, negotiate and persuade, to build trust work across a matrix structure and engage with senior leaders directly
- Strong collaboration and team work skills, within immediate team as well as across other business divisions
- HNW Funds, Banking and City Professionals Segment Manager_JD.pdf (316.85 KB)