We have an exciting opportunity for a number of laminators to join a hard-working composite team on a long-term contract basis. This is a great opportunity for those to widen their knowledge of the composite process.
Duties may include:
* Cutting and prepping fibreglass matting
* Read and understand lay-up specifications
* Perform a rang of laminating processes which may include wet-lay, infusion ad vac-bagging.
* Use of hand tools
* Identifying laminating defects
* Use of corse materials and generic bonding pastes
* Release of simple moulds
* Correct use of PPE
Key skills and qualifications
* Attention to details and methodical approach to tasks
* Experience in the boatbuilding, aerospace or automotive industry
* Wet lay, infusion or vacuum bagging experience
Broadreach is a labour provider and project solutions business with a 4-star rating on Google. We have a reputation for investing heavily in our contractor care, and we have a policy of openness and honesty.
We provide support on site, easy to use technology for managing your Broadreach profile, branded workwear and contractor socials... to find out more - call us and speak to team a member